Re: [at-l] Erwin

In a message dated 2/22/99 6:04:57 AM MST, plodder@juno.com writes:

<<  He will loan these bikes to hikers so they can go into
 town and do thier business. >>

Now...i had a great time at Uncle Johnny's and didn't feel bilked by him.
However, i have heard others were charged a variety of prices that differed
from their companions for various reasons.

I do know, however, that Uncle Johnny wasn't in the loaning business at all.
I'll be surprised to hear that he truly does loan the bike out and not rent
them. He's a businessman first and foremost. I also loved the Blueberry Patch.
No one i know groused about the $17 charged there which got you a place to
stay, one shower, laundry done for you and breakfast. My place to stay was in
my tent. Comparatively, $17 compared rather well with the $16 at Uncle
Johnny's which also included shuttle into town but no breakfast and as many
showers as i wanted.

Second Chance