[at-l] What's going on...

If anyone has seen or received any posts supposedly
penned my moi , either here or on ATML in the last
week, could ya let me know?  Been taking a break
(really bad Springer fever and just had to 'put it out of my
mind' for awhile and then started having 'puter
troubles and lost about 1000 posts.  My inbox was corrupted!
Shame on ya'll!!! <VVBG>  Now I have recieved some notes and
some  posts talking about stuff I haven't said so I am
soooo confused!!!  Me...on a stairstepper???? HA! k.