Subject: [at-l] Introduction or Confession?
Author:  "wooley worm" <wooleybugger@hotmail.com> at ima
Date:    2/21/99 8:06 AM

   Hell-o Digesters, I am planning to slouch toward Katadhin, starting
the first week in April. The infinite plan is to depart the fourth of
April and get there(Katahdin) sometime. I have had some interaction with
this site, asking inane questions of all who would spend the time
reading this. (i.e. noodles,remember?)
   And now ladies and Gentlemen,(trumpets in the background) Ta, Ta ,
Introducing that Little old ,short ,round ladies , Son Willie Brock, Ta,
Da. Is this exciting or what?
   Prepare yourselves for minutia, Gird thoise loins,(can you say that
on this list?)
   1. Should I buy Leki Treking Poles, or just use poles I can cut
myself.(I warned you.)
   2. What about my Noodles?
   3. I am new to "computing",the Web, and this list, but I am looking
forward to connecting faces with the names I might remember from here.
4. Many more questions to bore you with in the future,steel yourself.
   Still Willie Brock, Kirkwood Missouri after all these years,I will be
the tired,old, balding, wheezing fatman you pass on your way up. Leaving
Amicalola St.Pk. on my sixtieth (60) Birthday.
   Willie Brock....wooleybugger@hotmail.com.

   Did I mention that my pack will weigh apx. fifty pounds with food and
water? Am I doing something wrong?
   Gear list anyone?