Re: [at-l] Introduction or Confession?

Woolie,

	You should be able to almost effortlessly loose 15# of that weight. And
if you have mega bucks we can tell you the lightest best most costly
items you will want to get and cut that weight in half! If like the rest
of us you plan on getting some use out of what you already have you may
want to send in your gear list to be Tuckerized!!! You may be more
confused than ever. But you will get info you can use to make your
decisions. Some folks have the desire to go long days between food drops
and carry a lot of stuff just because they can and want too, and that's
fine too. I sure envy you 99'ers as you hike your own hike. Have fun.

chase