[at-l] contol burn

FYI... all hikers in the Cherokee.  Be aware that the Forest Service will
be doing Control burns in the Cherokee over the next few weeks.  The
paper said it could be 800-2000 acres. So keep your eyes and nose open.

Also we have gotten a couple of all day gentle rains this week  in E. TN.
 I hope it has increased the water supply at the springs.
Plodder
Bidh an aois 's a' cheilg a' ceannsachadh na h-oige 's na teomachd.
{Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill}