Re: [at-l] Doughboy in Erwin

In a message dated 2/20/99 11:44:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
thewitt@fairchildsemi.com writes:

> I just heard that Doughboy passed thru Erwin last night - staying at Uncle
>  Johnny's Nolichucky Hostel. He started Feb 28th. He's doing well, going
>  stoveless, and traveling very light.

Wow, to Erwin in minus 8 days.  That must be some kind of record.  Reminds me
of a limerick, which I have taken liberties, with which in turn reminds me of
some hiker babes I've taken liberties with!  (You know who you are!)    ;-)

There was a northbounder named Bright
Whose speed was much faster than light.
He set out one day
In a relative way,
And reached Big K on the previous night.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear