Re: [at-l] Word of the day

Monsieur Feelix scribed:
> Well, yesterday was the one year anniversary of the legal finalization
> of the ending of 'death do you part'. Or, something like that. But, the cat
> in me is on life #3, so I claw on....
	Tears run down as I holler, "you hang in there, kittycat!  It's
	gonna be OK!"
> ...(I don't even know if 'shant' is a word, but it oughtta be). ...
	Shant is a large stein or pot.  Shan't is the contraction of
	"shall not."  Guess you win either way.
> Today is Linda Patton's birthday. What a day that must
> have been back in 1954, when momma and pappa Worm woke up and found
> little Earth wriggling around in the mud.
	1954?  Bless you.  How nice that years can be shed that easily.
	8-)
> (Wait!!! As I think about this I remember that Earth-type worms are
> asexual. So, I guess it wasn't 'momma and poppa Worm'.) ...
	Geez, I hope this doesn't get back to my kids!  I've never told
	them.  :-)
> Wonderful   For that is what one Miss Linda Patton is. The things she
> did to make me smile on my hike were, without question, wonderful....
	I can only hope he has gushed liked this over all the other
	"angels" that he surely had watching over him.  Cuddly little
	kittycats always do get lots of attention, whereas worms usually
	get stuck on fishhooks.  Yuck, maybe I should change my trailname
	to "Fluffy."
> So, it shall be that "Wonderful" is the word of the day. Use it often.
	I'm having a *Wonderful* birthday.  The sun is shining, the
	weather is balmy, and there's a little cello music playing in the
	background.  [ :-) sorry, inside joke]  And tomorrow I get to go
	out to "my" trail, after a 6-week absence, and paint blazes.  My
	birthday present to myself.  Yippee!
> Have a wonderful weekend everybody.
	Yes....Wunnerful, wunnerful, wunnerful!!  —  Earthworm