[at-l] Re: Men in skirts/tights

When we left Gorham on Aug 9, 1998 we met two middle aged hikers going
south, a man and a woman who were both wearing skirts. Said it provides
more modesty when going to the potty in the woods. I do not remember their
names but would like to know if anyone else knows their names.  My husband
would have to be caught, tied and tranquilized to wear any kind of skirt
(and his roots are in Nova Scotia!)
SLIM