Re: [at-l] Word of the day

What a wonderful thing it must be to have a birthday where you can save
typing by simply saying 21957. No one will mistake this for 21/9/57,
it's obvious it can only be one date in this century. 2/1957 is
obviously missing something. It an only be interpreted as 2/19/57.

When wonderful people fall, is it wonderfall?

Why is it that wonderful people don't run for political office I wonder.

Were it possible to only have one kind of person on the planet, I would
chose to have wonderful people.

Would you be wonder-full if you ate a whole loaf of Wonder Bread?

Which way would I wonder, full of passion for the world around me? Why I
would wonder the full lenght of the Appalachian Trail.

Who is the most wonderful person of the day? Why Earthworm of course!

Why do all these sentences begin with W words? I wonder what I'm full of today.

-Paddler