Re: [at-l] The DMZ

>=>Why anyone wouldn't enjoy the couple dozen 300 to 400 hundred foot climbs
>=>along that section is beyond me.  I like roller coasters, weeeeeeeee!
>The worst thing about that section was how EASY it looked on the map. It
was
>actually very pretty, in a dark sort of way.

This is the section I hiked last year SICK as a dog! From Moreland Shelter
to 19E. If it hadn't been for the warnings I would have stopped at a house
and begged to be driven to a motel,,,as it was I hiked for 3 days
sick,,,,you can throw up with a full pack on,,,it is a lot more difficult to
get the pack off and the pants down,,,but I did it in record time! I lost 7
pounds (unfortunately gained it all back). When I did make it home it took
me 2 weeks to recover,,,then went out to hike again,,,this time ran into a
cold snap with 2 inches of Rime ice on everything....Goddess,,,,I love back
packing! Only 9 days till my thru HIKE!!!! KC aka War Eagle