[at-l] transportation

I am now trying to figure out how to get to the trailhead from the airport
(ATL)  I am flexible, and if anyone can give me any contacts who might drive
me.  also what is the dist from Atlanta to the trail.  would it be better to
fly into greenville?  any assistance would be very appreciated!  Anyone in the
Atlanta area want to make a few gear buying dollars, I would be more than
happy to pay.  March 1st is the target leaving day.

itching to sign that book on springer, I think this is springer fever.

-Matthew