RE: [at-l] Guys in skirts...

> From: Pat Villeneuve [mailto:patv@falcon.cc.ukans.edu]
>
> But what were you wearing?....Enquiring minds need to know!
> ;->

> From: cindi prudhomme [mailto:cprudhom@chat.carleton.ca]
>
> Get outta here!!  You froze your you know what off in Nova Scotia in
> JULY???!  Whereabouts in NS were you?  btw - Were you *regimental*?
> <waggling of eyebrows>  ;)

Well, even though I used to live in North Dakota, not too far from Winnipeg,
I am a Florida boy. I no longer tolerate cold as easily as I once did.

I was in Pugwash, Nova Scotia which is on the North East coast for the
Gathering of the Clans held every 4th of July. Laying on the bank of the
river watching the fireworks it was about forty five degrees and moderately
windy. I had on jeans and a shirt...no kilts for me, so I guess the answer
is, no I wasn't "regimental". There were quite a few other people there in
kilts however.

Lee I Joe