Subject: Re: [at-l] snacks and lunches
Author:  OIdMaster@aol.com at ima
Date:    2/17/99 3:21 PM

I once met a thru-hiker named Little Debbie. I had no idea until now that it
refered to pastry!
~OM

<< > I can name that tune in one word, LittleDebbies!  But don't forget to
have a
 > good breakfast and dinner.

 I can finally admit to myself that the chief reason I have for
 wanting to thru is to spend six months eatin' Little Debbie's"
 without consequences.  >>