Re: [at-l] Pillow Talk

I think I know what you did wrong....
Tell me that you didn't remove the tag that warned you:
1) Do not remove this tag.
2) This thing is made for heads...not butts
3) Sitting on this pillow will undoubtedly ruin your thru
4) If people 'know' you have this pillow it will/may ruin their thru.
5) This pillow should be used in a manner which insures that
   #4 doesn't happen so use it in the same manner and place you
    would use a C-thingy.
6) In case of heart attacks caused by the severe disruption of
    the wilderness experience caused by the noise pollution
    caused by dummies ignoring #2, use your C-thingy in the
    same manner as you would use this pillow.
6) Sitting on your C-thingy may void it's warrantee.

Pillow Packers of the World Unite!!! (but get better pillows)