[at-l] Dragon's Breath just saying hello

Hello at-l,
Just subscribed to the at-l and wanted to say howdy.  For those of you I met
on the AT last year, I was better known as Dragon's Breath.  Left Springer
on March 3rd and ended at Katahdin on August 16th.  What a trip!

If anyone is interested I have a web site www.Jim.Damico.net for my thruhike
with my journals and over 220 pictures (plus a large 700k AT map).  So far
the response has been great.  Check it out if you'd like.

Us 98er's called it the year of the el nino extreme thruhike because I had 8
days of snow and 70 days of rain (we followed the Appalachian Stream instead
of the Trail).

If there are any thruhikers I met out there on the at-l, drop me an email.
I've been in touch with Veto, Smiley, Moondaddie, Leif, Bulldog, Billy Goat,
Brother Angus, EWOS, Skippy, Piper, Tortoise & Hare, and Bubbles.  Does
anyone know how to get in touch with Bluegrass?

Good luck to the 99er's!  I've got Springer Fever already.

Dragon's Breath
Jim Damico
Kansas City, MO
Jim@Damico.net | www.Jim.Damico