Re: [at-l] Vegas

>> BTW, if anyone wants to spend Y2K New Year's in Vegas, I have >>floor
>>space.
>> You just have to promise not to puke on it.

>Boy, some people really know how to take the fun out of >EVERYTHING!
But...the saving grace...since you specifically >mention the floor space, I
have to assume that the furniture is NOT >off limits?

Twilight thinks I have furniture!!  Haa haa!!  Oh, that's good.
Well, wait a minute...  Is a Ridgerest furniture?

OK, no puking on the floor OR my Ridgerest.  Are we clear now?

Bristlecone