[at-l] TNF Snowshoe Polarguard 3D Bag on sale +5/+15

REI has The North Face Snowshoe Polarguard 3D bag on sale (+5 to +15
bag, nylon cover) for Reg length $159.99 and Long Length 169.99.
Weight is 3 lbs 3oz for the Regular length and 3 lbs 7 oz for Long
Length.

Reg:
http://www.rei.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=8000&prrfnbr=5163

Long:
http://www.rei.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=8000&prrfnbr=5162

Note: I just bought a +20 degree Feathered Friends Humingbird 750+
down bag with PTFE finish (water resistant similar to Dryloft) and it
is supposed to weigh 1 lb 15 oz packed (hasn't arrived yet). On sale
for $316 including shipping. I'll put my silk liner in it (with
accompanying pop-up bird thermometer and fun gauge) to improve the
temp rating by 5-10 degrees.

Datto