No Subject

    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Children of all ages. I am new to the
digest,(first contact) and am planning to depart Amicalola St.Pk. April
fourth,and head north to Katadhin. Observations here (on this thread)
have convinced me I am going to be in good company. I will be slouching
north under the sobrique wooleybugger.                           I hope
I remember some names from this thread and can attach them to faces,
there on the trail.                                               I have
Mac&Cheese, Noodles& Sauce,Tuna,Chicken and Ramens stacked here waiting
to be mailed to faraway places with strange sounding names,( Fontana
Dam,Erwin,Damascus,Bastian,on and on ...) and pop tarts, Oatmeal,Coffee
and powdered Milk for breakfast. But what am I going to do for "lunches
and snacks"? I realy could use so advice here.
It is 40* and raining right now in Kirkwood Missouri. Eager to hear your
suggestions. I can bore you with my gear list, if you have nothing
better to read on such a cool dark day. Are there any suggestions for a
"point and shoot camera"? Preferably one light and cheap.     Willie
brock...Kirkwood Missouri...                              Once more into
the fray..send