Re: [at-l] AT Road Trip

> http://www.moon.com/road_trip/appalachian_trail/
> Now this might be interesting to anyone who is
> slacking someone

Their AT map shows someone moved Tennessee. Or else Boxcar Willie
released a country & western version of 'Wild Thing' !!

You know, if I miss their Dinosaur Land or the P.I.G.S. Sanctuary next
year, I will just shoot myself. I imagine no self-respecting thruhiker
would dare to miss these two landmarks of thruhiking Americana.

Datto

PS: Does anyone know...if I stop by the P.I.G.S. Sanctuary, can I ride
'em with my pack on or is there lasso-ing to do? Geez would those be
funny thruhiking photos! Trailname: Mudface.