Re: [at-l] Guest Post Fwd by Milt

In a message dated 2/15/99 9:02:35 AM Central Standard Time, kahley7@ptd.net
writes:

<< You must absolutely remove the wheels!!!!!!!!!
 Wheels are not allowed on the AT!!!!! <VVBG>>
 Naughty naughty......k >>

what do you mean they arent allowed....I keep seeing all these pictures of
this guy pushing a wheel...the whole way from GA to ME... do you mean to say
he was breaking the rules?  you'd think if it were against the rules, then he
would have hidden the wheel when they took pictures.  how could we know how
long the trail is if wheels are prohibitted?  :)

P.S. it was a beautiful weekend in the Texas Hill country...got in a bit of
good hiking (enchanted rock)  It was a good chance to really try out my new
tent.  It got down to 16 or 18 (which is cold in TX)  and when I shook the
condensation off the fly, it froze in mid air.  hell of a hill work out...

-matthew

-matthew