Re: [at-l] CNN's poll

> as of Monday at 9am its 57% yes, 43% no, 12,276 votes
> Paula

As of 9:50 am on Mon. 2/15 it's still 57% yes, 43% no, but it's
up to 12,432 votes, and was only 12,410 a few minutes before that.
Am I interpreting this correctly when I say it looks like both
sides are working hard for votes?  And, is there anything to prevent
one person from voting hundreds of times?  Is anyone going to
pay attention to this "poll" if that's flaky?  --  Earthworm
(see http://www.cnn.com/NATURE/)
P.S. @10:03, total is 12448, same percentage, and I just did four
of those votes myself, on 3 different computers.  Ugh.  %-P --  EW