Re: [at-l] fireball vs puffball

I have a light-weight zip-up fleece ( I believe it's Polartec 100 -- label says
"Micro Series for REI"; I'm wearing it right now, in my office, where for some
unknown reason the air conditioner is blasting!) and a heavierweight (200?), both
from REI.  I love both of them.  Between the two of them, I am comfortable over a
very wide range of temperatures.  In cold weather (below 20*) I layer both under a
shell.  As the temp warms up I change the configuration, using the heavier weight
from around 20-35* (rough estimate) and the lighter weight between around 40-50*.
The zipper on the lighter one seems a bit cheesy and I'm not sure how it would
fair on a long, dirty hike.  That said, I also have to say that I've had mine for
about a year with no problem.

Big Blue Frog
...one section at a time...