[at-l] Bear Bagging

Just last week the local Krystal Hamburger joint had a lesson in bear
bagging. it seems that a local bear had taken a liking to Krystal (doesn't
everybody) and would hang out at the back of the parking lot to raid their
dumpster. I don't mean just at night, even in the daytime, as in an employee
would go to the dumpster and the bear would be waiting with this Krystal
eating grin on its face.

Needless to say, the Jackson Guard had to come down a trap the poor fellow.
he has been relocated to a remote section of the Eglin AFB reservation near
the Yellow River. I believe there used to be a blueberry plantation near
there, so he shouldn't be too unhappy.

Lee I Joe

"I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep" - Robert Frost