Re: [at-l] Storing your pack

I was staying at the shelter just below Albert mt. one night.  As I
remember we had a horrible lightening storm.  I hung my pack on a nail.
The next morning when I got up and got my pack down a mouse ran away.
When I opened my pack that mouse had ruined two pair of socks and a pair
of underware building a nest.  There were three baby mice in my pack.  I
was not a happy camper that morning.
Plodder
Bidh an aois 's a' cheilg a' ceannsachadh na h-oige 's na teomachd.
{Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill}