[at-l] Lurkin' no more

OK, I want to put my hand down, too! Have been on the list for less than a
week.
I am leaving from Springer May 2nd. I thought I might be the last
northbounder but I see some people leaving even later than I. Any
flip-floppers?

Mike Stinneford
Kennesaw, GA

PS Hate mice with a passion! Got a measure of revenge on the approach trail
to Springer in Jan 1996 when one of the little sh**s walked across my pot of
water and the lid dumped him into a watery grave. I found him the next
morning...the constant assault had forced me to sleep on the picnic table