RE: [at-l] The List So Far...Come on, tell us!

Thanks for the suggestion. I wasn't actually thinking of coordinating, more
of a chain letter. If everybody simply adds to it and reposts it, we will
all get it. I will try to squeeze the email thing in, but that would be
easier with Ryan's help since I don't know all of the addresses...Ryan?

Lee I Joe