Re: [at-l] Lister Web Pages

DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:

You may already have this, but just in case you dont

"The Solemates"

now includes a couple pictures and an elaboration of one day we had on
the trail. This page will improve as soon as:
1. I feel better
2. We get more pictures developed
3. We get a better computer
4. I no longer have to hand type all the required html, as we have no
slick wep page maker software.

Anyway, when you compile your list Redhead, could you please send us a
copy.

And to all you 99ers out there, take The Redheads offer to stay with her
when you get to Erwin, TN. She's real cool and the dog wont really chew
on your pack :)

When, you arrive at the Nolichucky River, there will be a hostel at the
foot of the hill. The owner,Uncle Johnnie can be very nice and
accomadating as he was with us or he can tend to be greedy, loud and
obusive.   **** We suggest, get a coke from the vending machine on the
porch and give The Redhead a call. ****

Ron (& Cheryl)
The Solemates

(Who are sorry they did not get to spend more time with The Redhead and
her family, we foolishly hiked out of town on Easter morning last year.)