Re: [at-l] A soapy question

     Use your MasterCard, master the possibilities, buy new clothes along
     the way, ship the dirty ones home.

Subject: [at-l] A soapy question
Author:  sdowns@premiertechnologies.com at ima
Date:    2/11/99 12:55 PM

Issue: laundry
Problem: how-to?

1. If you do find laundromats on town stops, do you expect them to carry tiny
boxes of soap, or do you maildrop laundry soap to yourself?
2. If you expect to be washing your clothes in a sink or bathtub, what do you
use to wash them? Ditto for washing that spare pair of socks/undies on the
trail.

Suggestions appreciated, since I expect to spend a couple weeks sans laundry
facilities while trekking and ferrying across the Aegean...and would like to
know how to do so on an extended hiking trip. My last long trip, I cheated...I
had a change of clothes in the car at the half-way point for the week's trek.
<G>

Cheers, Sandy
"Navigator"