Re: [at-l] More pix

Felix J. McBlindingshirty wrote:

> This is me shaving my thru-hike growth. Do I kinda look like Robin
> Williams in "The Fisher King" toanyone else?

	Oh yeah, and the shirt looks kinda like something that Red
Knight apparition would have worn !! <vbg>  With the condition my
left eye is in, I couldn't even look at it straight on, it's SO
bright.  I think you should give that shirt to me, though.  The hot
pink would be stunning with my International-orange-hot-pants/hiking-shorts.
--  Earthworm, who's jealous  ;-)
P.S. Did anyone else notice the ferret on his left shoulder?  That's one
of the attack ferrets that he set loose on poor old Earl.  >8->