RE: [at-l] '99ers and Trail Days

> In a message dated 2/10/99 8:46:51 PM, you wrote:
> >Hey? How many of you lurker and non-lurker section hikers have a section
> >planned this year, where and when??? ...

Earthworm's gonna go section-crawling...
SPRING: ~April 26-30  Davenport Gap to Hot Springs, NC
FALL:    October ??   Allen Gap to Devil Fork Gap, NC
...subject to  eye condition at the time.  Those in my age bracket may
understand the meaning of "collapse of the vitreous" and the attendent
possibility of that tearing the retina, which would require immediate
surgery.  And if you're out somewhere in the woods when the symptoms
appear...lottsa luck.  So, we'll see what the eye-status is as the
time gets closer.  Wish me luck, guys.  --  Earthworm