Re: [at-l] Storing your pack

     Used a bivy. Kept pack next to me, or proped against a tree nearby.
     Food inside. Don't remember any complications.

Subject: [at-l] Storing your pack
Author:  sdowns@premiertechnologies.com at ima
Date:    2/11/99 12:14 PM

The recent thread on sleeping head in or out brought up another question in my
mind. I plan to carry a tent. I had my one run-in with shelter mice, and didn't
like it much. Don't mind critters, but I do mind them trying to get in the bag
with me.

So...if you hike with and use a tent, where do you store your pack? In the tent
with you, in the vestibule, or in the shelter? (Thinking mouse prevention here).
And did you hang your food in the shelter, keep it in the tent with you, or keep
it in your pack? (C'mon, I know most of you DON'T bear bag).

Wishing I was headed for Springer this year...Sandy
"Navigator"