Re: [at-l] Shelter sleeping

ellen watson <ellen@aprilmoon.com> wrote:

>if the shelter floor is sloped, i sleep with my head on the high end...i
>like my head elevated when i lie down.

My preference is to sleep with my head towards the opening:
    1.)  cuz my head stays warmer than my feet.
    2.)  cuz mice do like to run along the walls & over heads that are
facing towards the back wall.
    3.)  cuz most of the shelter floors seem to slope down towards the
opening, and if I sleep with my legs slightly elevated, they seem more
refreshed in the morning.  (I can't believe that I actually agree with Ray
Jardine.)
    4.)  cuz if there are alot of farters in a shelter, the air clears up
faster near the opening.  Of course I like the smell of my own farts, which
linger real well inside my slepping bag.
    5.)  cuz I never would have burned that skunk the was trying to hump my
food bag, if I had bean sleeping with my feet towards the opening!

back to the lurk!

kurt kirsch

http://members.aol.com/kurtuser/kuwpage.htm