[at-l] Colors and Places

Colors

On at-L, let's talk of browns and blacks

And when speaking of drafts, my favorite, the reds

A patch is best when used to fix the leak in the ground cloth or the tent
roof.

For purity, I use iodine with vitamin C pills  with an orange flavor so I
don't get green.

Ah, blue skies and pure white floating puffy clouds reminding me of
marshmallows for the campfire tonight will have a yellow banana boats
aplenty with the brown chips melting and mellows all gooey and white.

Love all those colors and hike the trail your way or make it a rainbow
if you wish as the choice is yours.

I wishing all the GAME99 or MEGA99ers get the riches of happiness - a step
into future of wonder for the last step is now history but you have several
million to go.

Please enjoy every one and everyone.

Enjoy life to the fullest,  Now start those engines and throw out 10% of
what's in the pack. If it's needed, we can send it in a maildrop.

-- Tom bear bells Caggiano

PS. KC will be starting her GAME99 soon, join her along the way at her
journal on at-L courtesy of Ryan and Milt at
http://www.backcountry.net/wareagle

Go KC.. see ya in a few short months  and several million  steps..