Re: [at-l] '99 Thru hikers

How many of you thru or long-distance hikers would like to post where you'd
like goodies or cards sent to you? Would it be easier to send to your home
address and have your support person mail it to you? Would it be easier to
have your home person post your maildrops as they are adjusted while you are
out there? (Personally, that was what worked best for me to write to
people....was someone saying....Trailname will be at Trail Town X on Month
Day. It also was how i received stuff last year from the "broadcast list.")

I'm not organized enough to hold onto everyone's maildrop schedule before
their hike. Also, they'll be "adjusted" due to whatever pace changes you make
while you're out there.

Second Chance