Re: [at-l] '99 Thru hikers

In a message dated 2/10/99 1:08:04 PM Central Standard Time, DaRedhead writes:

<< for being late to raise your hand, you have to write down the names of
every end to ender ( listed in the aldha directory) three times on the
blackboard.,, >>

Uh, uh.  No way.  There's GOT to be more '99 thru-hiking lurkers out there.
I'm not taking the rap for all them slackards.  So, I'm gonna put my arm back
down so I don't  scare 'em off.

<<  Keep me posted on your progress. >>

Ummm...done.  Can I go now?  Please?  I'll play nice.

Ken