Re: [at-l] Shelter sleeping

I guess you would rather have the mice on your legs than arms.  But, I doubt if
this will keep them off your head.  Also, think about this.  if you sleep on the
bottom bunk, with head facing out, (as I do) what is to keep skunks, ferrets, and
other rodents from checking you out while you sleep?  this has happened to me.

I hate mice!  But, I can't do anything about them.  Any Ideas?

t.

--

Tom Fort
tjfort@netdoor.com