Re: Re: [at-l] '99ers and Trail Days

Trail Days will be May 14th - 16th this year.  Or technically it starts
earlier than that, but the main events, including Earl Shaffer being there,
will be over the 14th - 16th.  You can read more about it at
http://www.damascus.org if you wish. <g>

Okay, class of '99 - you can put your hands down now.  I count 10 of you.
(Mara, I'm including you even though you didn't raise your hand.  So you don't
have to raise it now.  Besides, as tall as you are, you don't need to raise
your hand to clear the cobwebs ;))

Now -surely there are more opinions out there on shell material for bags,
folks . . .

?

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00