[at-l] Gregory Thru Hiker

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Justin Shields <shieldja@utrc.utc.com>.
* Please use <mailto:shieldja@utrc.utc.com> to reply to the sender.

Has anyone tried out the Gregory Thru Hiker pack?  I am hiking the A.T. North to
South starting in July and was wondering if this pack is a good choice.   I own
a Gregory Evolution external frame pack and it is awesome for weekend trips, so
I think gregory is a good brand but this pack looks like it is either really
good or really bad.  I was also looking at the Wind River from Gregory.  This
one seems to heavy but also has alot of features unlike the Thru Hiker.  For
instance the zippered sleeping bag compartment.  I think it wold suck to have to
remove all your clothes and gear to get to your bag.  Any comments or advice
would be appreciated.