Re: [at-l] '99 Thru hikers

In a message dated 2/9/99, 3:03:31 PM, EAGLE AK writes:

<<reetings from Alaska!!! Yes my hand is up, leaving Springer approx March
15th.. now can we put our hands down, ????? Lerking in Alaska.....EAGLE>>

It's like this.  I've got FOUR people admitting to hiking this year so far.
Now, I *know* there's more than that.  You may *not* put your hands down yet.
Stop sniveling and encourage your fellow "class of '99" mates to step forward
and admit the truth.  Consider it training for that nifty technique Pittsburgh
shared with us. <vbg>

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00