Subject: [at-l] Blisters and pebbles
Author:  betty sue allen <bettysue@mcintyres.com> at ima
Date:    2/9/99 11:10 AM

<snip>
    Another thing that's been on my mind is blisters.  From '89 to last
year, I suffered so with blisters that I really should have given up and
gone home.  Tried everything:  moleskin, 2nd skin, duct tape, bag balm,
alcohol, all the while wearing thin polypro liners and thick socks.  But
after reading something about liners actually causing blisters for some
hikers, I tried the hike without them.  Such relief!
<snip>
    (One of the) Blister Sisters (guess we'll have to get a new trail
name)