Re: [at-l] '99 Thru hikers

Her Redness of Erwin Suggesteth:

<<Anyone know how many listers are doing a thru this year?  Uh, hey, anyone
on this list doing a thru this year, how about raising your cyberhand?  That
means you too, lurkers <g>>>

My hand's up.  Lemme know when I can take it down.  ...
...  Red?
Uh, could someone call Red and ask her if I can take my hand down?
Fingers ... feeling ... numb...
[time elapses]
Anyone?  Red?  Is it normal for my fingertips to turn black like this?

Lucian ("Bristlecone") (hitting Springer with much fervor, and less weight
now that he doesn't have to carry as many fingers, on 3/25)