Re: [at-l] gear dreams

kahley7 wrote:

> Ditto on the V-neck!!!  always crew or turtleneck...hot, sweaty.
> I've been hauting the 2nd hand shoppes for the perfect wool
> sweater...something light and really soft...maybe an angora mix.
> Something in me really wants a wool sweater in my pack.....
> go figure..and me a gear weenie?????
> I'm looking for better rope.  everything I has is either too
> thin to use to haul a heavy food bag, or really heavy or
> already tied to a dog <g>           k7

But if you use the rope that's already tied to the dog, you can just
throw the dog over a tree limb and use him to counter-balance the food
sack. Two problems solved. In fact, the dog will probably caryr the rope
for you too :).

Just kidding!!!! I like dogs too! (great in stir fry.... oh ouch I
didn't really say that!).

-Paddler (33 days till Springer)