[at-l] 99 details

Well the time is really getting short for our Trail bound friends!
I bet there are lurkers here who may be planning to kick off this
month.  I have used the phrase before cause it works for me...
God help me if I only get answers to the questions I think to
ask.  There has got to be tons of stuff that we know  (or think we
know <g>) that could help our friends make it to the other end!
For instance...

Get a couple pieces of shoe lace or similar stuff and stitch about
two inches of it in a loop to each glove.  Put a BIG safety pin
or, my choice, a small lightweight, spring loaded clip somewhere
on your jacket.  That way when you take off your gloves you
can hook them to your jacket till you need them again.  This is
very handy when doing the one thing I do not recommend doing
with your gloves on. <ooops ..g>

If you have ever had your hat blow off, think of Tinker's Knob.
You can use the rest of the shoe string to make a "chin strap"
for your hat. A two hole button can make a good "clip lock".
This is more of an issue for some than for others....something
to do with head shape I'm sure <VBG>

Anyone else????