[at-l] Who was that masked father?? was Trailplace

Yikes!!! Now _that's_ embarrassing.  I can't wait till
SOMEONE>>>ANYONE posts some Ruck pics
so we can play name that hiker!!  I'm sooooo good
at that game.....not!
I am sorry Tom.  If we were introduced, I'm_really_
sorry.  As it was you were just another brillant, handy,
mechanical hiker dude with a nifty stove in his hand!
I blame it on being a "hippIE".  I fried my brain so
now I'm way low on RAM and my HD is very slow to access!
WE WANT PICTURES WE WANT PICTURES WE WANT PICTURES