[at-l] Trip Planning

For anyone who is interested, I have put together a spreadsheet template using
Microsoft Excel 97.  The template can be used as a gear planner, gear
checklist, and a meal planner.  It will give you total weight in ounces and
pounds for gear, food, and water.  Just e-mail me privately and I will send it
to you.  Download to your
C:\program files\msoffice\templates\spreadsheet solutions directory.  I have
virus checked it already.

Good Hiking,
Jim
"Earth gives life and seeks the man who walks gently upon it."