Re: [at-l] ATML

Awk.. the dreaded cells phones have reappeared on at-1 :)

What's next!  Guns and umbrellas or worse purity ???

I agree with  choovers ... pack weights.. I got my pack wt down, only
problem is my body wt has gone up Saved a pound in pack wt and gained five.

to the trail.. yippie...the ice storms have stopped, and expecting 5 inches of
snow in NJ monday.. Snow what is that stuff, Well off to PA to see some
rocks today..

All umbrellas to atbeans@hotmail.com  or "the other place" ...

Tom bear bells