[at-l] This weeks deals

Do you want hiking equipment deals or Monte's Cookie Jar? Okay you've
chosen Door Number 3. Way to follow instructions Ferdinand...nice
outfit too -- a man with curlers in his hair wearing a woman'ts robe.
Can we get a close-up here...?

Yes, at Campmor you can get a Thermarest Ultralite 3/4 for $30 +
shipping (weight of the UL 3/4 is 15 oz). That's a really good price.
Note that a Ridgerest 3/4 is about 9 oz for about $13 or so but I'm
one of those WUSS sleepers and the Thermarest UL is more comfortable
for me. There is a Thermarest UL full length over at the nearby Jumbo
Sports that is going out of business and I'm waiting for the percent
off across the store to hit 50%.

Or order the Ultralite Thermarest 3/4 from the Campmor web site.

http://www.campmor.com/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?prod=121812

Datto