Re: [at-l] Ruck disease...

Now, now.  When I get a cold, I sniffle, I sneeze, I cough, and I'm
miserable.  In that state, I would not put myself where others are
likely to catch it, nor would I want to.  I'm usually too miserable and
busy wallowing in my own pity to enjoy others company.  :-P

Granted, I had no voice at the Ruck, but I felt fine all weekend.  I was
not spewing whatever...

That being said, I AM very sorry that there is something going around.
I hope you all get better very soon.  I know how much I hate being sick.

BUT, I did NOT have a cold.

Now, can we back back to topic and discuss the various merits and
dismerits of white blazing, blue blazing, yellow blazing, trail blazing,
and chevy blazing.  %-)

41 days and counting...

Mara
GAME99