Re: [at-l] gear dreams

At 07:15 AM 2/3/99 -0600, Pat Villeneuve wrote:
>..snip.. Other than the
>magical, floating backpack, what are you looking for that you've been
>unable to find? (Manufacturers, are you listening?)

I remember a few years back seeing a photo in CANOE magazine of a fellow
towing his whitewater canoe on a portage. He had filled the air bags with
helium and it was floating about 3' off the ground. Perhaps that top flap
pocket that is on many packs these days could hold one of those helium
balloons? Hmmmmmmm......

Saunterer