Re: [at-l] Felix/Ruck

It sure was good to see ya again Bro, sorry I passed my flu along as well as
all of my good looks. I had a great time and really enjoyed sleeping in my new
4oz tent. I'm looking forward to putting it to the test on the Trail 3 weeks
from now when I head North with PawPaw. That is if the judge says its ok for
me leave the county; I don't know how far these ankle things work. Maybe if I
checkin every few hours on my CP it will be allrite.
It was great seeing Pirate and LoneWolf somewhere other than Damascus too.
Great Time; Lets do it again

PLum'Crazy
Ya ain't rite boy